viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Depeche Mode's "People are People" (1985)

People are people so why should it be/ You and I should get along so awfully/ So we're different colours/ And we're different creeds/ And different people have different needs/ It's obvious you hate me/ Though I've done nothing wrong/ I never even met you/ So what could I have done/ I can't understand/ What makes a man/ Hate another man/ Help me understand/ People are people so why should it be/ You and I should get along so awfully/ Help me understand/ Now you're punching and you're kicking/ And you're shouting at me/ I'm relying on your common decency/ So far it hasn't surfaced/ But I'm sure it exists/ It just takes a while to travel/ From your head to your fist/ I can't understand/ What makes a man/ Hate another man/ Help me understand/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario